- Low labour costs
- Attractive sales opportunities
- Cheap raw materials etc.
- Product development/access to engineering and devopment
- New customers
There are a lot of exciting opportunities in these new
countries, but also a great deal of pitfalls. Time rates starts
as low as DKK 2 in Ukraine and up to DKK 40 or more in Poland.
Unfortunately the tendency is that the drawbacks and work of
outsourcing is in adverse ratio to the time rate!
We have offices/local partners in:
- Lithuania (Kaunas)
- Latvia (Riga)
- Ukraine (Lviv)
- Poland (Oborniki/Poznan)
- China (Jiangyin/Shanghai)
Our activities are extensive and include:
- Market selection
- Partner search
- Transfer of production lines
- Localization of suitable production facilities
- Consultancy in connection with purchase of land, buildings
- Subsidy applications (up to DKK 300.000 for the Baltic
Countries, Ukraine and others), Appointment of workforce
Subsequently, we can to some extent assist in the final
quality control, follow up on deliveries etc.
Sourcing and sub-supplier cooperation
Instead of outsourcing the entire production it is
often more beneficial to either buy the products locally or to
establish a cooperation with local sub-suppliers.
The iron and metal industry as well as the furniture/wood
industry can benefit from local suppliers of components and
spare parts in the previous Eastern European and Baltic
countries whereas the textile industry should look for suppliers
in Ukraine and China. The Electronic sector can benefit from
sourcing in China or India.
This is done in close cooperation with local partners, based on
the individual requirements:
- Technology, i.e. technology required for production